Helly Shah Biography
Let’s check out Helly Shah Biography today because currently, Helly Shah is a very popular and most charming face in the television industry. Now have a close look at Helly Shah Biography, Age, Family, Education, Career, Boyfriend, Awards.
Helly Shah born into a Gujarati Hindu family. Helly’s date of birth is 7th January 1996. She completed her schooling from Ahmadabad. Recently staying in Mumbai but her family lives in Ahmadabad. She having one brother.
Personal Details of Helly Shah:
Helly Shah’s height is 5’3″ feet and weight 53 kg. Her figure 32-25-32, eyes color is black, hair color is black, and the zodiac is Capricorn.
Helly is still now single.
Helly Shah Biography at a Glance:
|Real Name: Helly Shah|
|Profession: Actress, Dancer|
|Date of birth: 7th January 1996|
|Age(as in 2020): 24 years|
|Weight: 53 Kg (Approx)|
|Hair Color: Black|
|Eye Color: Black|
|Father: Goutam Shah|
|Mother: Banlata Shah|
|Brother: Priyam Shah|
Education Qualification, School, College:
|Education Qualification: Pursuing B.Sc|
|School: M.K. Secondary & Higher Secondary School Ahmadabad|
|Marital Status: Unmarried|
Helly Shah Career:
Helly Shah first appeared on television in 2010 in the Star Plus show “Gulaal” when she was only 14 years old. After that she played the role of Alaxmi in Life OK’s Alaxmi – Humari Super Bahu. Subsequently, she acted in the daily serial Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi and Khushiyon Kii Gullak Aashi. Finally, she came in limelight after portraying as TV show Swaragini in 2015 together with Tejasswi Prakash. Later she played the role of Devanshi in colors TV, and after that, she worked in Sufiyana Pyaar Mera in Star Bharat. She played both roles. Now she appears in Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Key. Currently, in 2020 she is playing the role of Riddhima in Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 opposite Vishal Vashistha and Rahul Sudhir in colors TV.
- Helly Shah won many awards such as ITA award for Best Actress
- Simultaneously she won Gold Award and ITA award in the best negative role for Sufiyana Pyaar Mera in 2019.
- She Loves to drinks tender coconut every day before entering her set.
- In childhood she was not at all interested in acting, she got interested in her present career after finishing her debut show Gulaal.
- Her father inspired her for acting, as a result, she started her acting career
- Compared to now, in childhood, she was very shy and introverted.
- Her favorite color is white.
- Recently she is using iPhone 7+
- Her favorite actor is Ranveer Singh
- People are wrong who say that Helly does not love to take photos of her.
Moreover, we all love Helly Shah for her ever charming smiley face. May God bless her with all his grace. We wish to see her in Bollywood soon.
For more biographies check our site www.tellynow.com