- 1 Sriti Jha Biography
Sriti Jha Biography
Sriti Jha(सृति झा) is one of the finest actresses of the Indian TV industry. She playing many TV shows like Jyoti, Jiya Jale, Balika Vadhu, Kumkum Bhagya etc. Sriti Jha has a huge fan following. She is very well known for her role Pragya Mehra. With her acting skills and talents, now she has become one of the famous faces of the Indian TV industry. Let’s check out sriti jha biography, age, family, boyfriend, career, TV shows & awards etc.
Sriti Jha is one of the most popular actresses in India. Her birthplace is Bihar. She born on 26 February 1986. Sriti Jha’s height is 5’5″ and the weight is 53 kg approximately. Sriti has black coloured eyes and black coloured hair. She is a very simple and decent girl.
Currently, 32 years actress Sriti Jha born in Begusarai district in Bihar. We do not have any information about her parents. It is known that Sriti has a brother.
Sriti completed her schooling from Modern Indian school in Kathmandu and Laxman Public School in Delhi. After completed her schooling she achieved BA degree in English honours from Sri Venkateswara College in New Delhi.
Sriti Jha’s debut show is Dhoom machaao Dhoom( 2007). After that she played supporting roles in many serials. Her first serial was Jiya Jale. She Rose to fame with many TV shows such as Balika Vadhu, Kumkum Bhagya and many more. Check out Sriti Jha biography in details.
«Sriti Jha biography/Biodata»
Name: Sriti Jha
Nickname: Not known
DOB: 26 February 1986
Age( as in 2018) : 32 years
Birthplace: Darbhanga, Begusarai, Bihar
Zodiac sign: Pieces
Height: 5 feet 5 inch
Weight: 53 kg
Figure Measurements: 34 -25 -36
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Father: Not known
Mother: Not known
Modern Indian school, Kathmandu Laxman Public School, Delhi Venkateswara College, New Delhi
Marital status: Unmarried
Boyfriend: Harshad Chopra, Kunal Karan
Salary: Not Known
Net Worth: Not known
Best TV serials
2007: Dhoom machaao Dhoom, Jiya Jale
2008: Nachle Ve with Saroj Khan year
2009: Shaurya aur Suhani, Jyoti year
2010: Mithi Churi number 1, Rakt sambandh
2011: Dil Se Di Dua… saubhagyavati Bhava
2013: Balika Vadhu
2014: Kumkum Bhagya
2015: Nach Baliye 7, Bad Company
2016: Naagin 2 (narrator)
2017: Kundali Bhagya, mahasangam -Aaj Likhenge kal
2018: Mujhe Haq Hai
- Zee Rishtey Awards( 2014)
Popular face female- (Kumkum Bhagya)
favourite beti – (Kumkum Bhagya)
- Indian Telly awards
-Best actress in lead role
-best jodi with Shabir Ahluwalia
- Zee Rishtey Awards( 2015)
-Favourite pati patni award with Shabir . AhAhluwalia
- Aadhi aabadi women achiever award
Excellence in TV industry (Kumkum Bhagya)
- 9th Boroplus Gold Awards
Face of the Year( Kumkum Bhagya)
- Zee Rishtey Awards (2016)
Won- Favourite Bahu (Kumkum Bhagya)
favourite popular character( Kumkum Bhagya)
favourite Jodi with Shabir Ahluwalia (Kumkum Bhagya)
- Bollystar Nazrana award (2017)
-favourite couple with Shabir Ahluwalia
- 11th Gold Awards( 2017)
Best actress in lead role( Kumkum Bhagya)
- Zee Rishtey Awards( 2018)
Won-Favourite Maa( Kumkum Bhagya)
– favourite Jodi with Shabir Ahluwalia (Kumkum Bhagya)
– favourite popular character( Kumkum Bhagya)
Interesting facts about Sriti Jha
- Sriti’s favourite bollywood actor is Ranveer Singh
- Her favourite Bollywood actress are deepika padukone and Alia bhatt.
- Her favourite foods are Samosa, aloo gobi, dal chawal.
- kapoor and sons is her best Movie.
- Her best story book is “To Kill a Mockingbird”
- Sriti is a non-alcoholic person.
- She doesn’t smoke
- Sriti’s favourite director is Satyajit Roy
- Shruti is a very good poet too.
- Her hobbies are reading travelling and dancing.
- Sriti Jha’s favourite colours are white, black, red and blue.